Apply for a Grant in Aid
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION TYPES:
1. Annual Program
Funding under this program will be provided to groups or organizations that comply with the terms of this policy that are seeking start-up funding for new programs or major community events. Total annual amount budgeted each year will be $10,000.
- Projects that require funding to a cap of $1,500
- Required to submit a final report
- Funding will be released as follows:
- 80% upon Council approval;
- 20% upon submission of a final report;
- If project does not proceed, funds need to be returned in full.
2. Special Events
Funding under this program will be provided for specific events that youth, seniors or similar organizations may be attending like Provincial Championships or similar special events that arise through the year that are unforeseen. Total annual amount budgeted for each year will be $5,000.
- Applicants to submit an application for Staff review and recommendation to Council.
- Staff to provide a recommendation to Council.
- Funding capped at $250 per application