Garbage not getting picked up?
Here are some of the most common reasons why:
- Garbage bags must be put in standard containers and not exceed 25 kg per individual container.
- Garbage must be put out by 8 a.m.
- All garbage must be in a plastic bag and not lose in the bin.
- If standard containers are kept in an enclosed structure- remove them on morning of garbage pick up.
- Tags for attaching to garbage containers in excess of 3 per residential premises per week can be purchased through the District of Invermere office for the sum of $1.00 each. These extra bags must also be put in standard containers.
Any questions please call the District of Invermere office at 250-342-9281.