Claim your B.C.’s Homeowner Grant
- Starting May 2021, you will apply for your home owner online with the Province.
- Municipalities are NO longer accepting applications. Program eligibility is unchanged.
- In order to avoid penalties and interest, apply before the tax due date, starting May 2021.
Please note your Jurisdiction Code is 532.
All property owners can now claim their current year home owner grant by submitting their application to the Province.
There are no changes to program eligibility requirements.
How to apply?
Eligible B.C. homeowners can apply for the 2021 homeowner grant now:
- Apply 24/7 online: bc.ca/homeownergrant (Invermere Jurisdiction Code is 532)
- Apply with an agent: Toll-free at 1 888 355-2700, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.