COVID 19 Update March 17, 2020
The District of Invermere is committed to maintaining the health and wellbeing of our citizens. In an effort to promote social distancing, our municipal office is locked to the general public, but we remain open to receive phone calls and emails (250-342-9281 or email@example.com). For after-hours emergencies call 1-866-918-3580.
Please see the Regional District of East Kootenay for important links and resources.
- Regular waste collection is operating as usual. Please DO NOT flush sanitary napkins or disposable wipes.
- All upcoming DOI events have been cancelled.
- The upcoming Council meeting on March 24th is cancelled. The next meeting will be April 14th at 7:00pm, in the Council Chambers.
- Our office is closed to the public; however, we are available to answer questions by phone 250-342-9281 and email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday 8:30-4:30
- For after hours, the on-call number is 1-866-918-3580