District of Invermere Reopened Areas
While the following areas have reopened, the threat of COVID-19 remains. All parks users must exercise caution and continue to adhere to public health orders and personal safety guidelines. Follow physical distancing requirements, continue frequently washing hands, and stay home if you are feeling ill in any way. Keep your group limited to members of your household and very select friends/family. Keep your circle small. Wait your turn at a safe distance and give everyone the opportunity to enjoy the facilities.
Stay safe and be kind!!
Open in the District of Invermere:
- District of Invermere Municipal Office- Safety procedures in place.
- All park spaces (follow posted guidelines).
- Trails (practice physical distancing)
- Picnic areas for family and small circle use
- Tennis & Pickleball courts – for family and small circle use only
- Basketball courts – for family and small circle use only
- Skateboard Park – limitations apply
- Sports fields for family and small circle use, no organized practices, or activities allowed
- Kinsmen Beach (practice physical distancing)
- Public Boat Launch (practice physical distancing)
- Public washrooms- Wash your hand regularly!
- Playgrounds and play structures ( self regulated, equipment not sanitized).
- Outdoor fitness equipment ( self regulated, equipment not sanitized).
- Spray park and splash pad ( self regulated, equipment not sanitized).